Impel drives the future.
Impel Industries was founded in early 2000. Our focus has always been the same; it is to provide quality service with on time delivery. We believe our valued customers expect and deserve that. Impel has operated over the last 20 years dedicating our efforts and performing under these two simples (but not always easy) principals.
Impels core business is producing sheet metal prototypes. Deep draws, complex stampings, we also have a great deal of experience with assemblies, we do short run production and we often provide service parts for many of our stampers and reserve their tooling for the next run, we also do prototype billet CNC milling.
We work with a wide range of carbon steels, HSLA’s, stainless steel, copper, aluminum. Working with and forming Sheetmetal thicknesses from 0.03 up to 10.0 thick.
Our Core Values
- Integrity – Be honest, be loyal to yourself and others
- Discipline – Have focus and utilize critical thinking, be reliable
- Accountability – Be responsible, take ownership of outcomes and results
- Teamwork – Be a team member, share the responsibility and rewards
- Mentor – Teach others, share your knowledge and help your team members
- Learn & Grow – Challenge yourself, be open to change and new skills, innovate and be efficient
Work For Us
We are looking for skilled workers. Send us an email at HR@impelind.com or fill out the form below.